Monday, April 6, 2009

Wedding

I realized I haven't blogged in a while, and then realized I really don't have anything to blog about. So I thought I would talk about the wedding. Planning has so not been fun! Things are coming along but I just am not motivated enough to really get into it. I have the dress ordered, bridesmaids dresses ordered, the hall booked, the church booked, and the DJ hired. I think we have picked centerpieces and just need to order them. I just really don't want to do it anymore. That is not to say that I am not super excited about getting married. This wedding has caused a lot of drama in my life and I just don't need any more drama. Trav still isn't sure if he wants his brother to be in the wedding, so we are a groomsman short at this point. We don't know if Randy and Jessica are going to let their girls be flowergirls, and I am not sure if I want to deal with Jessica on that one. (If you haven't heard that story, you should!) 6 months to go and I would really love it if the wedding party, at least, was finalized. Travis still needs to take his marriage classes (which I don't have to go to because I am not catholic, but probably will to be supportive!) There still seems to be so much to do. On a brighter note, my bridesmaids are great! Jayme and I talked wedding shower the other day and came up with a great idea. I have some fun suggestions from Jake to celebrate his birthday because I messed up and planned my wedding on his 7th birthday. *think pinata* Hurry up October 24!

No comments: