Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful for family

Today I am thankful for my family. My dad has been my rock throughout my entire life. My sister is amazing and brings alot of interesting things to the table.
Along the way, I have learned that families come in many different forms. I am lucky enough to be a part of some amazing families. My favorite Aunt and Uncle are really not related to me at all, but I love Bud and Steph more than anything!! Their kids (Brandon, Conor, and Josh) are great. I have been so proud of Brandon this year! My Aunt Marsha and Uncle Rick are actually my Godparents but they, along with my cousins, Chris and Jessica, have meant so much to me.
Then there is the Hessel, Sutphin, Smith, Ballard, Wunderlich, Cook family. I am so upset that I did not get a group shot of us to show you how that group has grown but it now consists of Danny & Karen Hessel, Grandma Lucille, Ben, Bridget, Benny, Jake, Danny, & Tucker Sutphin (with Charlie on the way), Gary& Tiffany Smith and Stevie and Jenna, Rachel & Mike Ballard with Andrew, George, and Carli Grace, Will Cook, and Me and Travis. I have known the Hessel family for my entire life! I love these people as my own family!
I have many more people in my family but it is hard to mention them all.

So here's to families, both large and small, related or not! Keep them close and cherish every moment!


No comments: