Sunday, August 1, 2010

Goal

After talking to Rachel last night, I realized that I needed to give myself a greater goal to motivate my butt to get off the couch. I may be out of my mind, but I just signed up for my first 5K! I am going to run in the Jingle Bell 5K to benefit the Arthritis foundation. The race is on 11/21. The best part... I convinced Travis to run it with me!!!! If any of you runners out there would like to join, our team is Team Wunderlich (I know, not very creative.) If you would like to donate to the Arthritis foundation, here is a link to my page
http://jinglebellrunstl.kintera.org/kwunderlich
Here is a link to the team page
http://jinglebellrunstl.kintera.org/wunderlich

Can I just say that I am a little terrified. Never imagined that I would be signing up to run in any race. I am more of a fun walk person!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This is awesome! I'm so excited for you! And I think it is great that Travis is doing this with you, I keep trying to get Nathan to run too! :) Keep up the great work girl!

hisbell said...

You go girl!