Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like christmas!!!














Christmas is almost here and I cannot wait!!! The parties, the food, the decorations, and spending time with friends and family, I LOVE IT ALL!!! It all starts with the Olson Christmas Carol! A great evening with my other family, singing carols, eating to much food, and drinking WAY too much! It is my favorite Christmas event. This year was a great party that gave me a chance to see some friends I haven't seen in really long time, and of course Margaux's yoga demostration was the cherry on top!!
























Yesterday I tagged along to see santa with the future in-laws. It was a great day and I also got to see Taylor Rose, Baby Jason, and of course Melissa and Jason. I can't believe that baby J is 3 and Taylor is in 5th grade. For those of you who don't know, I have been babysitting Tay since she was about a year old. At one point she even called me Momma Kathy. They live in Hamel, IL now so I don't get to see them enough. It has been about a year and half since I saw them last. Time flies and now I feel old!!!.































I can't wait for Hessel family christmas at the Tiff and Gary's. I love spending time with my adopted families! I am hoping the xmas at Grandma's goes a lot smoother than Thanksgiving but there is alot of drama going on that I don't know if I have the energy to deal with it! I just hope everyone keeps it together for Grandma's sake!!!!
On top of the upcoming holidays, there are 2 new baby girls for me to be excited about!!! Rachel and Mike had Carli a few weeks ago and I cannot wait to see her! She looks so beautiful in the pictures I have seen. Stephanie and Matt had Taylor Lynn on Thursday evening. I saw her on friday and she is so adorable! I can't wait to spoil her! Congrats to both families!!!!!
If I don't post again, have a safe and Happy Holidays!!! Enjoy the time with you families!!!
Love,
Kathy














(We might be a little drunk in this pic!)

No comments: