Sunday, February 15, 2009

Accepting Rachel's Challenge


Even though Travis and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, I though it would be fun to accept Rachel's challenge and list 5 reasons why I LOVE Travis.

1.) He accepts and loves me even with all my baggage. He offers me his unconditional support and respect. He is my shoulder to lean on while at the same time, he makes me stand on my own two feet.

2.) He makes me feel beautiful and sexy all the time. I may not like the way I look right now but he tells me I am perfect.

3.) He shares my interests and has opened me to new experiences. I have found that I enjoy things that I would have never thought of.

4.) We have fun doing absolutely nothing. We have fun at Cards games, watching TV, at a bar etc. I truly enjoy spending time with him!

5.) I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I cannot wait to have children with him! I cannot wait to see what kind of father he will be! I Love him forever!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you!