Monday, February 16, 2009

The First Zoo Trip of 2009



How excited was I when Bridget and Ben invited me to tag along to the zoo last sunday with them and their boys, the Ballard's and the Carr's (whom I had never met and they have 2 beautiful kids!) Not only do I LOVE the zoo, but I had not had a chance to meet Carli Grace yet! She is such a doll! (Rachel, you sure do make some cute kids!) I love spending time with the Sutphin boys. They are so darn adorable! Danny was worried that my head would be cold because I didn't have a hat so he gave me his! I think I rocked the Spongebob look! The weather was a little chilly but we all had a great time. I let Rachel's son George use my camera and he loved it (and took some pretty good pictures) so I think that was the most time he had ever spent with me. It was a large group of babies and bottles, strollers, minivans, Suvs, laughter and love. What a great way to spend the day!





1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love it! You got some great pics! Can you upload to Wal-mart or something so we can print them to?