Thursday, January 10, 2013

7 months

I can't believe that it has been 7 months since I gave birth to the most beautiful little boy.  7 months of watching this amazing person grow and change!  Over half a year!  Kenny has changed so much that it is hard for me to remember when he was a little cuddly newborn.  In the last month, Kenny has started crawling.  Most of the time he is army crawling but every once in a while he will get up on all fours and move!  He has always loved to give kisses, but now he grabs your face and forces you to kiss him!  He can be a little mean with it!






I loved watching him open his presents at Christmas!  He didn't really care what was under that paper but he loved ripping it off!  He was so spoiled!




Just a few days ago, Kenny started cutting his first tooth.  It is so funny to watch him make little old man faces as he sucks on his lips exploring that new sharp thing in his mouth!


It is so hard for me to believe that it has already been 7 months since my world changed so wonderfully! 7 months since I missed my own family baby shower because I had already had the baby! 7 months since God brought this wonderful little person with so much personality into my life!




Happy 7 month birthday little monkey! Momma and Daddy love you!




 
Sorry about the cell phone pics, it's all I had!

No comments: