Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 months

I can't believe that my baby boy is 10 months old now!  The time is just flying by!  I can't imagine what it will feel like to say he is 1, or 5, or 13.  I am already starting to forget those little newborn things that he did.  He is no longer a cuddler.  He is always, always, always, on the move! 
Kenny is growing every day.  Here are some of things he is doing lately:

Cruising the furniture!  Man can he book it around our couch.  He has started to get a little daring and trying to walk with toys in his hands.  That is usually when we crash and burn.

Starting on finger foods!  He loves hard boiled eggs, and he had some tiny pieces of chicken the other day.  He loves his puffs and will eat a whole container if you let him.

He now has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom.  He was really biting for a while, but that has seemed to slow down...for now!

Kenny loves to take all of the books and dvds off of the shelves in our family room!  It drives his Daddy NUTS!  I find it really funny!

He just loves to laugh and laugh and laugh!   It is the best sound in the world!

Now I have to start thinking about his first birthday party!  I am really excited but really sad at the same time!  I hate that I have to work, because I feel like I am missing so much of his babyhood!  I guess all moms feel this way! 








No comments: