Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Slow Cooker Pepper Steak!

I'm trying to revive the old blog.  I'm it even sure if anyone read blogs anymore but I miss having a place to jot down my thoughts and share recipes.

This was a delicious crock pot recipe that is definitely being add to our rotation of meals.

Slow Cooker Pepper Steak.  This was amazingly delicious.  Incredibly easy too.

I used 2 round steaks and 2 pepper and it was enough for 2 helpings for the 2 of us with no left overs.  Next time I am doubling it at least.  

2 round steaks cut into strips
2 peppers (I used yellow and orange but will add a red)
1 can of beef broth
1can of fire roasted tomatoes (Aldi has some delicious ones) do not drain
Cayenne pepper, garlic salt, pepper to taste
A few splashes of soy and Worcestershire sauce a

Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  

We ate it sort of like a stew with bread for dipping bit I'm sure would be great over rice or noodles.


I'm eliminating the soy sauce next time and adding some zucchini for some added vegetables!  

No comments: