Monday, July 25, 2016

It's been a long time

I can't believe it has been over a year since I have updated this blog.  I am not even sure if anyone blogs anymore.   The bloggers that I have followed in the past seem to have become more Instagram and snapchat oriented.   I like blogging, I just kind of forgot about it.  Life with 2 toddlers will do that to you!   Well, our Wunderful life is about to get a little bit more hectic.   We are adding another member to our little crew, sometime around Thanksgiving.  

  This pregnancy has been a little difficult.  Similar complications as when I was pregnant with Kenny.  1st trimester bleeding so I have had several ultrasounds.   I have been on pelvic rest since about 7 weeks pregnant.    At my 21 week ultrasound, we discovered I have placenta Previa, just like with Kenny.   That time, my placenta moved on it's own, so I am hopefully the same thing will happen.   If not, I will be having a c section this time around.  The thought of that is very scary for me, but I know I will be in good hands with Dr Jewell. 

   I have always been a worrywart but I thought that I would be more relaxed with this pregnancy.   In reality, I have been worrying more.   I don't know why, but I have more fears and concerns than I ever have before.   It is hard for me to explain and there is no real reason for it.  I am hoping as the weeks pass I will be able to actually enjoy my last pregnancy and stop worrying so much. 

  The most exciting part about this pregnancy is that we are not finding out the gender of this baby!   I have always wanted the delivery room announcement and this was the perfect chance to do it!   We have everything we need for both a boy or girl.  It has been surprisingly easy to not know!!!   We will all find out in about 18 weeks!!!!

No comments: