Friday, May 22, 2015

Life happens

So this week has been crazy.  Travis has been in the hospital since Monday and I have been running around like crazy.  It has so hard to divide my time.  I want to be at the hospital with him, especially since I know how boring a week in the hospital is.  Problem is, he was diagnosed with RSV and we really didn't want to expose the kids to him or any of the other gross hospital germs any more than we already had.  That means having grandparents and Miss Mary watch the kids while I went to DePaul.  It has just been so hard and I have a new found respect for all the single parents out there!

So what did all of this mean for my workouts?  I didn't do them.  I was exhausted and busy and just didn't do them. I ate like crap this week as well.  A lot of fast food and grabbing snacks on the go.  So, I am going to start everything over.  I am going to catch up on my #mayibeginyoga2015 challenge.  I am going to retry the ab challenge starting June 1st and I am going to restart half marathon training on Monday.  I am going to do a 30 minute yoga session every day.  I am back to meal planning and healthier home cooked foods.  I won't let this past week bring me to a crashing halt.  I just had a misstep and am heading back on track.

My weight surprisingly stayed the same.  175

Oh and I have a favorite yoga position.  Corpse pose is just fantastic!

No comments: