Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The plan

I met with my Doctor today to discuss the next step in treatment to help me get pregnant. He thinks the problem is that I am anovulatory. I only ovulate sporadically and that makes testing and timing for ovulation tricky. We have decided that the best option is Clomid. I will start taking it at my next cycle. Hopefully this will kick start my ovaries and I will ovulate regularly. Of course, I could always get pregnant this month and not need any of it! That would be great. Travis and I have struggled for a few months with the thought of using Clomid, but the side effects are limited and the results could be enormous! It is well worth it, in my opinion. Hopefully, everyone will be a little understanding next month, if I am not exactly myself. I have heard from a few people that Clomid, "makes you crazy!" This is a big, and hopefully, successful step in the path to starting our family

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are kind of crazy anyway...but I still love you and will support you and Travis always.

Kathy Wunderlich said...

I know, Erin! That is why I figure nobody will really notice anything!!! Love you girlie!