Friday, October 22, 2010

Why my armpits hurt!

Somebody (I won't name names but you know who your are) decided that a new challenge for us gals should be the 100 push up challenge. Umm.... I HATE push ups. In fact I have to do "girl" push ups to be able to do even 1. It effing sucks. I did the initial test and could do 4. That's it. 4 girl push ups. I suck. I did day 1. Then I died. For real, my arms hurt but I was feeling good because it was the first form of exercise that I had done in about 3 weeks. Last night I did day 2. Then I really died. My armpits hurt! That is where I feel it the most. My chest aches, my arms are sore, but my armpits really hurt. It probably means that I am doing something wrong but at least I am doing something! This is one challenge that I am excited to see the end results! I am really hoping that I will be able to see a bug difference in my arms (which are about as strong as spaghetti!) Maybe I will even look like this while doing my push ups....one day


Day 3 is tonight. Hopefully I live because we leave for Florida tomorrow!

No comments: