Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few answers!!

I met with Maternal Fetal Medicine yesterday and recieved some answers from the doc I met with. I am not going to be considered High risk and will get to keep my regular ob/gyn! I tested positive for the most common and least risky form of MTHFR. I will have a little bit of extra monitering when I do get pregnant because of the Sjogren's and MTHFR but nothing like I had been led to believe. I am on a baby aspirin regiment as a precaution and will take progesterone supplements once I do get pregnant. The Dr did not see any reason as to why I can't go on and have healthy pregnancies. This was quite a weight off of me and TL so we are moving forward with this new positive approach! Thanks to everyone for their support during all of this!

No comments: