Saturday, December 11, 2010

I did it!!!

I may not have had the fastest time!





Or the smoothest stride!




I may have walked a bit more than I wanted!




But I finished!



I accomplished my goals!



I ran under a 14 minute mile!


I finished in under 45 minutes!(and the official time was even less than this!)


I had a great running team! Thanks again Jake and Amy!!




19 days after being cleared by my doc to run again,after a month of not running, I finished my first race!


I finished!

6 comments:

Stan said...

You know, I am usually the first to give you crap...well, second behind your husband. BUT, I am seriously proud of you. You really stepped it up, pushed yourself, and kicked some butt. Feel good about yourself today and every day!

Kathy Wunderlich said...

Thanks Stan! That means alot!!! Now you can go back to giving me crap!

Jamie said...

You did such an awesome job! I'm very proud of you!

Rachel said...

Great job Kathy! Way to push yourself!

Erin said...

Awesome job Kathy...so proud of you. 1 down and so many more to come, right?

Kelly said...

AWESOME job Kathy! Keep up the good work!!