Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The next, next step

So, plans have changed a little and I will no longer be holding a phone consult with Dr. A. I was never comfortable with a phone consult. Then, a few nights ago, a friend told me of her experiences with Dr. A and they got me thinking. I still trust my Ob/GYN's and his staff's opinion, but I have to go with what Travis and I are both comfortable with. So, I asked a few friends that have experience infertity, who they saw. Then I asked my MIL and she asked the dr that she works for (Dr G). He and his wife have experienced infertility as well and he recommended the dr that he saw (Dr.Odem). When I called to make an appointment I was told May at the earliest. That was not working for me. So my MIL talked to Dr. G and he called Dr. Odem's office to see if he could work a little magic and get me in sooner. When I called today to make the appointment I was told there was an opening on friday. This friday. Man, that Dr. G is a miracle man!! So, I have a consult at Dr. Odem's office at Progress West. He is a Washington University/BJC dr. I have a friend that used one of the dr's in his office so that is comforting to me as well. I am really excited, especially because Travis is off work and can go to the consult with me. I am ready to find out what is wrong and what we can do to fix it!!!!!

2 comments: