Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yum


I am tired of talking about doctor's and infertility stuff but I can only put up so many pictures of other people's kids before I start looking like a stalker. I figured I could share some of my favorite easy recipes and have something else to write about.

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Ingredients:
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup of honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 clove of garlic, minced
4 Kaiser rolls
4 lettuce leaves
4 tomato slices
HONEY SAUCE:
4 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
serves 4

1.) preheat grill. Cut chicken breast in half and pound to 1/4 inch thickness. Mix honey, lemon juice and garlic in shallow dish. Reserve about 1/3 of the marinade.

2.) Add chicken to baking dish; turn to coat. Grill chicken, basting with reserved marinade. about 5 minutes per side.

3.) To prepare honey sauce, blend honey and mayo in a small bowl. Blend well.

4.) Split rolls into halves. Top the 4 bottoms with lettuce and tomato and chicken. Drizzle honey sauce over top.


photo curtesy of google images
Recipe from Easy Everyday Recipes

No comments: