Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My "not so much of a" baby

In a few short weeks, my baby will be turning 1!
 This year has really flown by!
  I can still remember things that were happening at this time last year like it was happening last week. Memorial Day weekend last year, I was heading to the RHCP concert. ( Let me tell you, not where you want to be at 35 weeks pregnant.)


I was planning for my hospital stay. Now I am planning a first birthday party!



I am not ready for this! I never knew it would be over so quickly. First the newborn stage just zipped past. Now he barely wants to cuddle. Monkey is always on the move!!! He never stops!
 He is so close to walking! I am ready to count steps, where this time last year, I was counting kicks.


 

I can't wait to see what happens in the next year!  
 

No comments: