Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year, New Habits!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to become healthier. I have decided that the best way to do this is to start eating better. Now I know that I won't stick to a diet and I hate counting calories. However, what I can do is stop eating so much fast food. The problem is, I love fast food. Jack in the Box in particular! But, that is not the healthiest food. So home cooked meals it is! Wednesday nights are the only night that I won't be cooking because we head to my M-I-L's for dinner and Criminal Minds!

Here is what I made this week

Broccoli and Beef Calzones! Yummy!



The "Everybody loves Raymond" special

...
Lemon pepper Chicken with rice and corn




Polish Sausage with Bandana's Memphis style BBQ sause, garlic pasta, and green beans! That bbq sauce is awesome!



Gorgonzola Salad.....


Enchiladas....


Taco Rice and Mandarin Oranges

No comments: